Administration (Rostering) Officer - Toowoomba
About the role
This is a full time position.
As Administration (Rostering) Officer you will:
- Coordinate the timely collation, distribution and maintenance of 24 hour, 7 day rosters;
- Consult, liaise and negotiate with staff as required;
- Complete end of fortnight roster reconciliations;
- Provide roster and payroll information to managers and staff, including payslips, as requested and appropriate;
- In liaison with Support Centre advice, interpret the LCC Aged Care Services Enterprise Agreement 2013;
- Undertake reporting and analysis of rostering data;
- Act as reception and administration relief.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- experience in a similar position
- an intermediate understanding of Awards and/or Enterprise Agreements
- effective and professional interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to quickly develop a working knowledge of specialised software packages
- excellent problem solving, time management and organisational skills
In addition you
- may possess previous experience in the collation and maintenance of 24 hours, 7 day electronic rosters
- will maintain a positive Federal police check
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Salem Lutheran Aged Care, comprising services at two separate locations in North and South Toowoomba, provides a total of 143 residential places to older Australians including a 14 room specialist dementia unit with a focus on community living and involvement.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to email@example.com