Finance Manager – Operations (Milton)
About the role
The Finance Manager - Operations will be responsible for:
- Identifying and understanding key operational financial drivers and, where necessary, developing, implementing and driving financial and operational change;
- Preparation, coordination and oversight of services financial reporting including:
- Synthesis of financial information and executive level written reporting
- Reporting and analysis of key operational drivers and contributors
- Oversight of services capital expenditure and major project reporting
- All aspects of operational financial, audit and compliance reporting
- Proactively identifying and assessing opportunities and risks including:
- Business opportunity identification and assessment
- Market and industry evaluation, movements and trends
- Financial assessment and modelling for services investment and growth opportunities
- Proactive identification of presenting and emerging financial risks, including development and implementation of solutions and mitigation strategies
- Management of services budgeting and forecasting processes
- Contributing to the ongoing implementation of a finance shared services platform across the organisation
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- several years experience in a similar role
- strong ability to synthesise detail into executive level reporting
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- a strong customer service ethic
In addition you will
- hold ACA or CPA full membership
- be proactive in identifying, assessing and implementing business and financial opportunities and improvements
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
Our Support Centre, located in Milton, provides specialist advice to our services in areas such as finance, human resources, corporate communications, information technology as well as clinical governance.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete the below personal details and attach your resume.
A position description is available by clicking here. Please email all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.