Clinical Educator - Milton
We are currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Clinical Team, as a Clinical Educator
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager – Clinical Innovation, you will be passionate about shaping the future of our clinical staff in promoting best practice in clinical care and chronic disease management.
Lutheran Services is moving towards an exciting period of growth where your role will be integral in providing ongoing clinical education, coaching and mentoring and
clinical expertise to our Aged Care services whilst supporting governance and accreditation frameworks.
In your dynamic day-to-day as our new Clinical Educator you will;
- Support Lutheran Services’ staff to achieve their full potential within their scope of practice, to deliver high quality services, keeping up-to-date with their skills based on best practice evidence, developing appropriate leadership abilities and contributing to a positive workplace culture;
- Assess, develop, implement and review education programs utilising adult learning frameworks;
- Support all Lutheran Services facilities in delivering high quality, appropriate care and continue to achieve above and beyond mandatory related standards required to maintain accreditation;
- Continue the delivery of Lutheran Services’ Graduate Registered Nurse Development Program
- Foster a culture of learning and continuing professional development;
- Undertake ‘gap analyses’ and systems audits within Lutheran Services facilities and recommend improvements required;
- Complete short-term assignments acting in critical clinical roles within services (by mutual agreement);
To be successful in this role, you will hold current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and will have an extensive background in clinical education. You will have a passion for Aged Care and a working knowledge of ACFI. You will be self-motivated and be genuinely driven to help our staff thrive to their full potential.
This position will include traveling to our 9 Aged Care services located in South East Queensland, an unrestricted driver’s license and have flexibility to travel.
As the successful applicant to this position you will be entitled to;
- A competitive remuneration package
- Access to salary packaging up to $15,900pa
- A flexible working environment
- Ongoing professional development
- A fun and rewarding working environment.
About Lutheran Services
We work with our congregations, individuals and communities to tend to human need in the spirit of Christian love and service. Our Services include Retirement Living, Aged Care, Home Support, Disability, Mental Health, Youth and Family, Domestic Violence, Crisis Support.
We support our clients to pursue the good life they hope for and to extend Christian love and hope into our communities. We encourage all we serve on their path to a good life, whatever that means to them.
The quality of our staff and leaders is critical to how effective we are as an organisation in achieving our mission.
Interested in applying for this role?
To view a position description for this position please click here. For a further discussion about this opportunity please contact Ryan Lindenmayer, Manager – Clinical Innovation on 07 3858 3092.